Inquirehire has provided background investigations for Iowa School Districts for over 10 years. We are thoroughly familiar with the state requirements for teachers, bus drivers, contractors and volunteers. See Iowa Requirements.
Inquirehire is cognizant of the fact that school districts are facing economic difficulties. Therefore we have aggressive pre-built Iowa School packages that meet all requirements.
Inquirehire has features available that are advantageous to school districts to expedite the background process:
Employees or candidates can be sent a link to sign a Disclosure & Authorization form electronically. Saves time and effort especially for those remote candidates. Learn More.
When multiple reports are needed, HR departments have the ability to upload a spreadsheet containing all the names and personal identifiers as oppose to data entering each name. Learn More.
A NO COST service that handles your employment verifications which saves time and money for HR departments. In fact, Vault Verify pays the school district each time a verification is made. Learn More.
- Muscatine Community Schools - Wes Fowler
- Davenport Community Schools – Deb Miller
- Bettendorf Community Schools - Danell Randall
- Pleasant Valley Community Schools – Kelly Hatler
- North Scott Community Schools – Nancy Case
- Cedar Rapids Community Schools – Jill Cirivello
- Ottumwa Community Schools – Dawn Thompson